By Dana Horne
- Quick, easy way to keep fans updated and share photos.
- You can do it from anywhere with a smart phone or tablet.
- Only 140 characters – Don’t have to spend a lot of time writing.
- It’ll enhance you sense of humor.
- It’ll make it your fans happy.
- You can connect with your fellow competitors.
- All the cool drivers are doing it.
- You can promote your sponsor product.
- It’s the number one tool used for breaking news, traffic and severe weather.
- Because you’ll have more followers than any other NASCAR driver.
[ On November 13, 2012 I've added another reason, #11]
- If Dale Jr had his own Twitter account, he wouldn't have to borrow National Guard's Twitter for the day to answer his fan's questions.
Let me know your thoughts on today's issue!
Remember – sharing is caring!